Enrollment Fast Facts
- Prospective families should contact the Administration Office at (704) 824-2840 to schedule a tour and interview with an administrator. This meeting will include classroom visits, general information, and is an excellent way of getting to know our school family. Please bring current report card, transcript, and end of year test scores.
- 4K Program
- Students enrolling in the 4K program must turn four on or before September 15. Students enrolling in the 5K program must turn five on or before September 15.
- Academic Records
- The administration will review each student’s academic record to determine placement. Additional evaluation may be recommended as needed.
- 2013-2014 Year
- Enrollment for the 2013-2014 school year begins on February 18, 2013. Enrollment packets may be picked up at the Administration Office or requested by e-mail or phone. A $100 registration fee is due when the application is returned. The fee is nonrefundable and non-transferable. This fee will hold the student’s place until the August payment is due. If there is no opening, the registration fee will hold a place on the waiting list and you will be notified when an opening is available.
- 5K Readiness Test
- The Metropolitan Readiness Test is administered in June to students entering 5K. This is not an admission test.
- Personal Interview
- Students in 7-12 will have a personal interview with an administrator during the enrollment process.
Tuition & FeesStudent Book and Activity Fee
Application Fee $100
This non-refundable fee is due with application.
Student Book and Activity Fee
Grade 4K-5K $450
Grades 1-12 $500
This fee is due by May 1, 2013 and is non-refundable after that date (due and non-refundable with each application submitted after 5/1/2013.) It includes the usage only of all CCA books and equipment which remain the property of the school, all lab fees, supply fees, NCCSA and AACS membership fees, achievement testing, fine arts programs (excluding NCCSA and SACS competition), admittance to all home sporting events (excluding tournaments), student accident insurance, and a yearbook.
Basic Plan Installment Payments-This plan consists of 10 monthly payments with each payment due and payable
the first of each month starting with August 2 and ending with May 1.
Grade 4K $ 320
*Grade 5K $ 340
Grades 1-6 $ 370
Grades 7-12 $ 420
Early Enrollment Discount Plans The following plans are available for students enrolled before August 1, 2013.
Plan #1 Two Semester Payments ($100 discount) due 8/1 and 12/2.
Grade 4K $1,550
*Grade 5K $1,650
Grades 1-6 $1,800
Grades 7-12 $2,050
Plan #2 Lump Sum Payment($100 discount) due 8/1.